We are a Leading Provider of PVC Buildings, Steel Buildings, Insulated Buildings, Semi-Permanent Buildings and Permanent Buildings
With many years of experience, based in West Thurrock, Essex, Kit Buildings is one of the leading names in the worldwide supply and installation of both semi-permanent and permanent steel buildings and PVC buildings. We have an enviable reputation not just domestically but across the globe and have helped supply a multitude of satisfied customers with the structures they need.
When you are looking for a bespoke storage solution either to meet the storage requirements of your business or more general storage needs, we can help you. All of our building structures are designed using the best quality materials and the latest in technology.
Discover our Range of Permanent and Semi-Permanent Storage Buildings
In the past, we have designed, developed, and installed a wide variety of different semi-permanent and permanent buildings for various clients in different sectors and industries.
- Aviation hangars and storage units (Steel-framed, fire resistant and UV resistant)
- Container canopies
- Environmental structures
- Field shelters
- HGV storage buildings and workshops
- Storage and warehousing
- Vehicle shelters
- Metal Field Shelters for farming and agriculture (Industrial canopies and shelters that are adaptable and versatile to a wide variety of industries. They can help to enhance the production capacity, maximise ROI and reduce the risks associated with expansion)
- Solid steel buildings (For heavy-duty industrial use made from high-quality steel, permanent structures that provide great value for money and long-term use)
- Insulated Solid Steel Buildings (For heavy industrial use, providing long-term storage facilities and great value for money)
Our Simple But Effective Process
Design, Manufacture and Installation
Our strong reputation within the industry is based on our tried and tested approach to providing our customers with the semi-permanent and permanent buildings they need. Before we start any work, we will discuss at length your needs, requirements, and expectations for the buildings you are looking to buy. We will also offer our expert opinion on why our PVC buildings; steel buildings or insulated buildings may be better for your business. When you do choose Kit Buildings for those structures and shelters you need, you get the following benefits: